The Byfleet CC Clubhouse Refurbishment Project is currently underway. This project will ensure that we have the best possible infrastructure to support the development of both our Junior and Adult cricket in Byfleet. In addition it will provide a valuable community resource, a comfortable and welcoming social environment for the enjoyment of all.
This winter we are undertaking Stage 1 of the development project which will be completed in time for the 2018 season. This involves completely redesigning our current clubhouse layout by:-
- Extending the Kitchen out 600mm and into the old storage cupboard, complete refurbishment with all new appliances, cupboards etc.
- Extending the Bar approx. 1 metre in length and 600mm in width.
- New ceiling grid system and tiles, plastering, insulation and upgrading of electrics.
- New rear door for changing room access.
- Preparation works to current female toilet for turning into accessible toilet in 2018.
- New changing room cabin facility with electrics, water pipes and drainage installed. (Dependent upon funding/loans will cost between £40,000-£45,000)
These works are planned for winter/spring 2018/2019 prior to commencement of 2019 season:-
- Extending the Clubroom into the current home changing room.
- New accessible toilet facility.
- New women’s toilets including 2 cubicles, 2 wash basins, hand dryer and mirror.
- Removal of current shower area and conversion into Male toilets to include 2 cubicles plus 2/3 urinals,2 wash basins, hand dryer and mirror.
- Conversion of away changing room into an office/umpires room.
- New ceiling grid system and tiles, plastering, insulation and upgrade of remaining electrical fittings.
- New Altro flooring throughout.